Monday, March 22, 2010

6.2 Claim Request

March 22nd, 2010

Mr. Orion Murillo, Manager
Customer Response Center
Western Car Rentals
2259 Weatherford Boulevard
Dallas, TX 74091

Dear Mr. Orion Murillo:

I am writing to let you know that my recent experience with Western Car Rentals was very disappointing. My company always chooses Western Car Rentals as our main car rental business. After my recent experience, we will no longer give you business if this problem goes unsolved.

With my recent experience, I rented a car from you from the day of June 23rd to June 26th. Once I picked up my rental car from the Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport, I soon found that the gas tank was empty. Therefore, I had to stop at the gas station to fill the tank.

Upon dropping the rental car back off, I neglected to fill the tank with gas, since that is how I received the car. Once I received my bill from the attendant, I noticed that there was a charge of $69.43 to fill up the rental car I had just returned. I spoke with your attendant and explained to her my situation about receiving the car with an empty tank. She then replied informing me that it is your company policy and she must charge me for a tank of gas.

If you would like to continue receiving business from me and my company, I would suggest settling this matter by crediting me back the $69.43 I was charged for gas. Please let me know what your decision is by Friday, April 2nd, 2010. You can reach me at 330-459-7638 or write to me at the following address;
Impact Group
402 North Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 74105

Sincerely,

Kristen O’Hara
Impact Group, Manager
Phone: 330-459-7638
Email: Kristen.OHara@impactgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment