Monday, March 15, 2010

Journal # 4

To make the town I live in better, I would change some of the laws. One I would change would be if you're at a park after 10pm you can't get a curfew ticket if you're over 18. I grew up with a park across the street from my house and I hated having to get worried about the cops driving by after it was closed. There were these boys in my neighborhood that would cause trouble so it seemed like for a while the cops would drive by regularly. I just don't think that parks should close. Also I would organize volunteer groups to go around monthly and clean up the city and plant new trees so the community would look nicer. I would also make it so that people with animals in the winter are requried to leave their pets in the garage or in the house rather then outside when it's freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment