Monday, April 12, 2010

Journal # 7

I know where my money goes at the same that I don't. I have Wells Fargo accounts so there is a tab where you can see your spending report and it breaks it down into categories and tells you how much money each month you spend in each category. It also tells you the six month average of how much is spent in that category. I know that most of my money goes to clothes and going out to eat but then at the same time, when I do my taxes and see the amount I made, all I can think is that I have nothing to show for it. Fortunately, I don't have any bills besides paying for my gas and clothes but if I did, I would definitely be screwed. I love to shop and one of my friends told me that I like to buy things to remember the moment. Walmart gets me everytime! I go there for a few things and end up with a cart full! There's even a good chunk of clothes in my room that still have tags on them just because I was in the shopping mood and thought it was super cute, and still have never worn it. I'm also a sucker for sales or clearance, just because it's on sale or even better on clearance, I think I have to get it because it's such a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment