Monday, April 19, 2010

Journal # 9

*One achievement that I am proud of is that in High School, I graduated from the Academy of Finance. It was a 2 year business program where we completed college business classes, attended YBA, completed a summer internship and went on our class trip to Minneapolis and toured the Federal Reserve and the Best Buy Headquarters. I'm proud of this because most it has given me a business background that I don't think I would have received from college.
*Another achievement I'm proud of would be that I was voted a Superstar at my work for the month of January. I thought this was awesome since I had only been working there for three months and didn't even know about the program. The even cooler part was that it was my co-workers that nominated me not my managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment