Monday, April 19, 2010

Journal # 8

*Tell me about yourself- I am 20 years old and will be graduating in May with an Associate's in General Studies because as of right now I don't know what I would like to do with my life. I grew up in Sioux Falls, I work at Kohl's and have an older sister. I like photography, art, bubbles, chalk, and scooter rides.
*Tell me some of your strengths- Some of my strengths would be that I am a people person, I am very creative, friendly, good with numbers, and have a good sense of humor.
*What are your weaknesses- Some of my weaknesses are that I'm a big procrastinator, I worrry a lot, I'm a pack rat, and I am usually very indecisive.
*Where do you want to be in five years?- In five years I hope that I will know what I want to do with my life, have a Bachelor's degree, and hopefully have a career that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment